Consumers from across the world and from all walks of life use the internet to research products online, shop online and also seek answers to their queries online. Inbound marketing is the need of the hour for all sorts of businesses to grow. Outbound or traditional marketing techniques are considered obsolete in this day and age. Traditional marketing cannot be discarded altogether, since it has its own set of benefits, but what it fails to do is generate qualified leads.
Contrary to catering to the mass market (as in the case of traditional marketing), inbound marketing attracts people who are interested in what you have to offer. A strong web presence is an unavoidable requisite if you wish to embrace inbound marketing for your firm.
However, all the right tools need to be gathered to ensure success using a powerful agent like this. The following 12 points will guide you on how to effectively make use of inbound marketing :
- Social media – Embracing social media works wonders! A huge part of the population spends considerable time online every single day, exploit this opportunity to attract new customers.
- Blogging – Blogging increases traffic enormously, and also creates credibility by providing reliable and informative content.
- Landing pages – Most website clicks lead to a landing page before leading to a particular website. Make use of landing pages to deliver appropriate content.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – SEO rankings on search engines and traffic go hand in hand. Optimise content and the website according to search engine requirements and see the change for yourself.
- Calls to action – On your homepage, having calls to action give potential leads a chance to become point visitors almost instantly.
- Customer reviews – Create brand advocates! Gaining the trust of potential customers is important. Reviews from other customers will definitely help to do so. At least I haven’t visited a restaurant without reading reviews on Zomato, have you?
- Automation – Automation of the process of nurturing leads can pour in revenue. It can work in the initial buying stages of customers while preserving precious resources for the ready-to-buy phase.
- Leverage audience – Getting in touch with people who already have the kind of audience you’re looking for would be a great way.
- Email marketing – We realize it is annoying to see mails in the spam folder multiply by each passing day. But email marketing has proven itself to be one of the major reasons for high returns. Customers cannot ignore them every time.
- Customer support – Having customer support on your website is crucial. You don’t want one bad experience in customer service to be the reason for making you lose several others.
- Reward loyal customers – Inbound marketing pays off over time. Delighting loyal customers could be a great way to retain them and bring some more.
- Feedback and survey – Eliminate the chances of bad experiences by collecting feedback from your customers.
If used in the right manner, inbound marketing can be one of the most effective ways to grow your law firm in the digital world. What are you waiting for?
Read more about Digital Marketing Guides for Lawyers
Digital marketing is the new traditional marketing! Read our guides on digital marketing for lawyers and law firms to get tips and strategy to grow your law practice in 2021:
- Blogging for Lawyers
- Law Firm Website Design
- Video Marketing for Lawyers
- Law Firm SEO Marketing
- Law Firm Digital Marketing
- Law Firm Content Marketing
We can help you do your inbound marketing right to generate more leads and get you more clients, contact us now and we will reach out to you to discuss your marketing strategy. At Altclik, we believe in moving ahead together and we are there to help you at each and every step of your marketing journey! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below to receive the latest tips, strategy & resources to grow your practice.
This post was first published on December 31, 2021